- Touchscreen consoles
- Home automation technology
- Door/window sensors
- Indoor and outdoor video cameras
- Mobile accessibility
- Motion sensors
- Video doorbell
Protecting more than 1 million people, Brinks Home Security™ is one of the largest home security companies in the United States. Brinks Home Security offers 24/7 alarm monitoring by highly trained professionals from their U.S.-based Alarm Response Center, and was recognized by J.D. Power as No. 1 in Customer Satisfaction with Home Security Systems for 2018. They offer a variety of different home security options that allow you to add to your system as your needs change, with monitoring plans starting at $29/month. New customers can take advantage of their no-hassle, 30-day return policy for equipment.
Brinks Home Security provides industry-leading technology like the award-winning Nest Secure, which includes a built-in Google Assistant that allows you to control your home security system using simple voice commands. Their Home Complete system uses technology provided by Alarm.com to control the system and compatible devices through Amazon Alexa, Siri, and the Google Assistant.
Smartphone control and home automation tools are available on Brinks Home Security alarm systems, including Z-wave home automation services and devices such as LiveVoice Assist; mobile app control; live video streaming and cloud video storage; video cameras and video doorbells; smart door locks and flood sensors. Your system can act as a hub for up to 119 smart-home devices, and can be controlled via Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Apple TV, and more.
While Brinks Home Security has plenty of “smart” solutions, they also offer traditional equipment like motion sensors and door/window sensors that will help keep your home safe. In addition, all home security devices are protected by warranty should anything break or malfunction in the first two years.
Monitoring and Services
Brinks offers 24/7 professional alarm response from their U.S.-based Alarm Response Center that can rapidly notify police, fire or medical authorities during any emergency. Customers provide a list of emergency contacts, and if an alarm goes off, the Alarm Response Center will begin contacting the individuals on your list via the choice of voice calls, texts and/or email notifications.
To create peace of mind, Brinks Home Security features tamper-proof systems with 4G LTE cellular and battery backup to ensure that monitoring is uninterrupted if power is lost or the wireless connection goes down.
- Nest Secure Package: $399 upfront, with monitoring service for $29/month with no contract. Includes Nest Guard (keypad, motion detector, alarm, and panic button), two Nest Tags (key fobs that easily arm and disarm your system) and two Nest Detects (multi-purpose motion sensors).
- Home Complete Package: $399 upfront, with monitoring service for $29/month with a 36-month contract. The upfront cost can be split into monthly payments of $11.08 per month. Includes a Brinks Home Touch control panel, three wireless door sensors and a wireless motion sensor.
- Home Complete with Video Package: $499 upfront, with monitoring service for $29/month with a 36-month contract. The upfront cost can be split into payments of $13.86 per month. Includes everything in the Home Complete package, plus an indoor camera with night vision and a SkyBell Slim Line video doorbell.
- Three easy to understand, comprehensive home security system packages that offer smartphone control and home automation tools.
- No-contract option available.
- Equipment is included in the upfront fee.
* All features described in any testimonial may not be included in every package offered.